4104 Lark Rd, Greenleaf WI
All residents are issued a recycling card to use the center. The card needs to be shown to the attendant at the gate when entering. No card, no using the center. If you lost your card, a new one will be issued, there is a $10 replacement fee. To obtain a card if new in town or to replace a card, contact Supervisor Jenny Wasmuth at (920) 864-7026.
SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL
WED 5-8 PM
- Please be careful to package garbage separate from recyclables.
- Garbage containers can be emptied in the walk-in solid waste trailers.
- Bagged items also accepted.
- No hazardous waste.
- Please tarp all loads to avoid debris in ditches.
As a courtesy to other town residents, if you are planning to haul more than one trailer load or one truck load of material during a single open period, please contact the Recycling Center Coordinator to ensure adequate capacity exists for the material you plan to dump. The current Recycling Center Coordinator is Bill Lasee at 920-621-1317.
WED 5-8 PM
- New residents are encouraged to pick up recycling bins at the center.
- Recycling bins no longer being used by residents may be dropped at the center to be distributed to others.
- Any items containing freon (refrig, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, etc) will be assessed a $20.00 disposal fee as you drop your item off.
- Silage Bags are now recyclable! See flyer for details
Items to keep out of your recycling include:
- Plastic Bags
- Hoses and rope
- Electronics and other appliances
Bins for E-CYCLE available during all hours the recycling center is open.
- No-Fee: Computers, laptops, printers, keyboards, mice, LCD's, servers, fax machines, wire and cabling, telephone systems, modems, stereo systems, video equipment, cell phones, copiers (liquid purged) and microwaves.
- Fee: $10 to recycle 29" and less $20 to recycle 30" and larger on CRT monitors, TVs and picture tubes.
*Prices are subject to change. Please check with the Recycling Center for current prices.*
When recycling materials at other places besides The Town of Morrison Recycling Center, please save the weight slips and turn them (or a copy of them) in at the Town of Morrison Recycling Center or send them/drop them off in the blue box at the town hall. Thank you.